Re: [Announcement] New package ox-leanpub

From: TEC
Subject: Re: [Announcement] New package ox-leanpub
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 14:13:23 +0800

Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> writes:

> I think it would be best to store this information on Worg rather than
> on the website: the website should be for quasi-immutable things (with
> only a few people having write access), while worg is a perfect place
> for things that can be collaboratively updated.

My mental model was with the website as 'first class' information,
and Worg as a 'secondary' wiki. This does seem like the ideal content to
be collaboratively updated though.

> Would you volunteer to build the list on Worg?  It does not need to be
> complete, just regularily updated.

I would. The one other reason I lent towards the website initially
though was because I felt that this could be best served by a tiled
layout similar to https://orgmode.tecosaur.com/tools.html - which
currently relies on some CSS not in Worg. That could be added inline,
but that feels slightly hacky to me somehow.

Let me know if there's a particular direction you'd like me to take with
this.

Other than that, I don't believe I have an account on code.orgmode.org
yet --- that could be helpful :P

Timothy.