Re: How to refer to remote table, in another file, as a source block var

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: How to refer to remote table, in another file, as a source block variable?
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 19:11:42 -0400

I think you are looking for (Assuming your table is in an org file called test.org):

#+BEGIN_SRC ipython :var data="">for row in data:
    print(row)
#+END_SRC

#+RESULTS:
:results:
# Out [2]:
# output
['two', 'yes']
['three', 'yes']
['four', 'no']

:end:
John

-----------------------------------
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F
Department of Chemical Engineering
Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
412-268-7803

On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 5:58 PM William Denton <wtd@pobox.com> wrote:
My apologies for sending this around a second time, but I still haven't got it
so I thought I'd try again.  If it's possible to refer to a remote table in
another file, I've love to know how.

Bill