Re: basic org questions

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: basic org questions
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 03:56:30 +0200

Matt Huszagh wrote:

>> Yeah, but in LaTeX being left aligned is not some
>> property of the table, everything is left-aligned,
>> and if you want it otherwise, you put between
>> \begin{center} and \end{center} ...
>
> That page also describes how to set float
> parameters, which the table can be within.

If you mean this,

    The table environments by default are not floats in LaTeX. To
    make them floating objects use ‘:float’ with one of the following

then none of this produced a left-aligned table.

#+ATTR_LATEX: :float sideways
| 1 | 2 |
| 3 | 4 |

#+ATTR_LATEX: :float multicolumn
| 1 | 2 |
| 3 | 4 |

#+ATTR_LATEX: :float t
| 1 | 2 |
| 3 | 4 |

#+ATTR_LATEX: :float nil
| 1 | 2 |
| 3 | 4 |

> What is the latex your export is generating?

I use `org-latex-export-to-pdf', other than that
I don't know what LaTeX it is.

> What does your input org file look like, and what
> sort of configuration parameters have you set?

Not a lot :)

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573