Re: basic org questions

From: tomas
Subject: Re: basic org questions
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 08:54:09 +0200

On Wed, Sep 16, 2020 at 03:58:17AM +0200, Emanuel Berg via General discussions
about Org-mode. wrote:
> Tim Cross wrote:
>
> > #+latex_class: korma-article
>
> user-error: Unknown LaTeX class ‘korma-article’

This might have been a typo: there is a family of LaTeX classes called
"koma" (not "korma", that's rather a family of Indian dishes ;-)

That said, I fail to find a korma-article.cls. So perhaps this wasn't
meant /literally/ by Tim, but rather a placeholder.

> > #+latex_header:  \setlength{\parindent}{0pt}
>
> Yes, that's removed the indentation but didn't insert
> a blank line...

I think Tim is just furnishing examples, not a complete solution.

LaTeX is a world unto itself, and to fine-tune the results of your
LaTeX exporter (the PDF exporter is just a little appendix on that),
you'll have to dive a bit into that.

Or just ask around here, but best with concrete, little goals each
time.

Cheers
 - t