When will 9.4 be on orgmode/elpa ?

From: Detlef Steuer
Subject: When will 9.4 be on orgmode/elpa ?
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 08:57:15 +0200

Hi all,

I use https://orgmode.org/elpa/ org-plus-contrib to stay uptodate with
org.

As it seems GNU elpa has org-9.4.

Normally I would be more patient, but I'm having very strange movements
of point(!) during folding/unfolding in an old, largish file where
folding always worked. The cursor ends up in a different part of my
file after unfolding some headline. Further I was unable to bisect the
file. When removing headlines to construct a minimal example, the exact
headline where this phenomen happens, changes. Well, I would like to
try 9.4 first before asking for further help.

Thx for all the work!

Detlef