Texinfo in Org-Mode but with texinfo syntax highlighting

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Texinfo in Org-Mode but with texinfo syntax highlighting
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2020 05:24:47 +0200

Dear Compeers,

I am writing a document in texinfo, but I also have some commands in
Org-Mode so that if I change my Emacs Major Mode to Org-Mode
I get an easy way to traverse my texinfo code. However I would like
to keep the syntax highlighting as the use set for texinfo, rather than
that of org-mode. I share a way to do that?

Christopher Dimech
Chief Administrator - Naiad Informatics - GNU Project (Geocomputation)
- Geophysical Simulation
- Geological Subsurface Mapping
- Disaster Preparedness and Mitigation
- Natural Resource Exploration and Production
- Free Software Advocacy