Re: Cycling through TODO workflow joins the next line onto the current o

From: Nicholas Savage
Subject: Re: Cycling through TODO workflow joins the next line onto the current one
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2020 07:56:45 -0400

I'm having a hard time reproducing this on the latest master, although it's clear from your image that something is going wrong. How are you marking the tasks as DONE? When I use C-c C-t to mark them as done, it doesn't add the "CLOSED" tag by default under emacs -Q, so I'm wondering if it's something about your or the spacemacs configuration that's causing this?