Re: ORG update made Dired the only way to open folders

From: Ypo
Subject: Re: ORG update made Dired the only way to open folders
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 08:01:32 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks. It seems the problem is that "file:" links have changed their
behaviour. They must be replaced by "file+sys:" links. In this way, folders are
open in Windows OS.

BTW: I've tried to use M-% to make the change, but it doesn't seem to work,
probably because there links have a [[][description]] that occurs them.