Re: Slow to open certain file

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Slow to open certain file
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 09:47:22 +0800

I have no issue opening your file (under 1 second).

> I also attach the profile.

Looking at the profile, the problem seems to be with ivy. Can you try
opening the file without ivy. Something like

M-: (find-file "~/Org/notes.org") <RET>

P.S. You can also add notes to papers from org-ref. That is a great help
     when your paper database grow bigger.

Best,
Ihor