Re: org-tempo question

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: org-tempo question
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 12:54:54 -0400

I can't say anything about indentation (I encounter problems that I
have not reported because of lack of time to investigate combined with
laziness - but I suspect they are, partly at least, of my own making).

But when I do `<e TAB' inside a block, I get a properly quoted (though
badly indented) example block, with commas before the #+begin and the
#+end_example lines - OTOH, `<e TAB' outside a block gives me a
no-indent example block even if I have spaces before the `<e' - if I
have printable charactes before the `<e', it does not get expanded:

#+NAME: third
#+begin_src org

    - an item
      - subitem

      ,#+begin_example

  ,#+end_example

#+end_src

#+begin_example

#+end_example

The commas are important: are you not getting them?

--
Nick

"There are only two hard problems in computer science: cache
invalidation, naming things, and off-by-one errors." -Martin Fowler