Re: newline or no newline at end of capture: expected behavior

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: newline or no newline at end of capture: expected behavior
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2020 21:13:22 -0700

hi bastien,

another example is, whenever i capture a headline like "* test\n" and
finalize, it creates a blank line after the headline.

is it expected that users should remove the final newline in the
capture buffer, in a finalize hook, to prevent this?

it would heolp me figure out whether it is pebcak, expected, or a bug
if i know what is the expected result, and whether users are expected
to capture only capture buffers that do not have final newlines.  [bug
on empty buffer still exists.]

--
The Kafka Pandemic

Please learn what misopathy is.