Reciprocal links between items

From: Victor A. Stoichita
Subject: Reciprocal links between items
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2020 10:53:20 +0200

Hi!

I wonder whether org-mode has a way to indicate reciprocal A↔B relations between two items. If item A points to item B, then automatically B also points to A. Accordingly, when the relation is removed on A, it is also removed from B. I’m in the process of bringing my notes from Zotero to Org. What I’m after is something like Zotero’s "related" feature. Is there a way to represent that kind of relation in org?

Victor