Re: Reciprocal links between items

From: Victor A. Stoichita
Subject: Re: Reciprocal links between items
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2020 18:16:06 +0200

Le 01 Oct 2020, Alan Schmitt <alan.schmitt@polytechnique.org> a écrit :
You might want to have a look at org-roam, that implements such
backlinks.

Thanks Alan! That’s interesting!

I watched the introductory video and started reading the org-roam docs. They begin with the rationale of Zettelkasten note taking, which implies one org file per note, and an sqlite database… I think that org-roam can be a great tool, but it takes too big a change for what I need (basically just the ability to insert backlinks).

I guess that if I want something simple which avoids using an external database, I could write a function that inserts and deletes the links in both items. Maybe a good way to train my lisp-foo.
Kind regards,
Victor