Re: Reciprocal links between items

From: Victor A. Stoichita
Subject: Re: Reciprocal links between items
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2020 10:29:28 +0200

Hi Samuel,

When you say item, do you mean list item, or thing? In either case,
Org cannot currently do this.

That was unclear, sorry: I really meant linking two headings. I have one heading per note and the idea is to go back and forth between related notes. org-super-links promises to do just that so I think I’ll try it first. But being able to find all the links to a given heading will definitely be useful too. Thank you for sharing your way to do this! I’ll try to play with it from my agenda.

Cheers,
Victor