Re: Proposal: do not align tags in Agenda

From: No Wayman
Subject: Re: Proposal: do not align tags in Agenda
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2020 12:59:07 -0400

I recently proposed a patch that would allow a workaround for this:

https://orgmode.org/list/87ft8gelpn.fsf@gmail.com/

It allows custom placement of the habit consistency graph within the agenda.
There is an accompanying example that places the graph on its own line under the agenda item.
I've attached an org file with my current workaround which advises `org-habit-insert-consistency-graphs'.