Re: Reply-All noise

From: c.buhtz
Subject: Re: Reply-All noise
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2020 20:56:28 +0200

On 2020-10-10 20:57 Maxim Nikulin <manikulin@gmail.com> wrote:
> openssl s_client --starttls sieve -connect posteo.de:sieve
>
> "IMPLEMENTATION" "Dovecot Pigeonhole"

Great!

I knew and intensiv used "sieve" on my posteo.de Server.
But sieve-Support was unofficial and they simply deactivated it without
reason or any news about it.

I asked often and also by physical mail to the CEO of the company to
turn it on again. But no reaction. I never tried after that.

Now you gave the hint that it is activated again. Great. :)

I used a nice double-post-on-mailing-list-filter via this sieve file in
the past. But my problem was that it was deactivated.