Re: buffer name of Org Src...

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: buffer name of Org Src...
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 17:50:33 +0100

On Monday, 12 Oct 2020 at 18:33, Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide wrote:
> That’s also when I tangle — but I often don’t move the code back into
> org afterwards, because once I needed this support once, I know I’ll
> need it again.

Interesting.  I guess my needs are different: I need these support tools
when doing the initial code development but not much after
that.  Subsequently, most of my time is spent with documentation,
dissemination, and bug fixes.  Doing most of this is easier in org mode.

But whatever works best for you is what you should do!

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.4-57-g8402c4