Re: best practices query: non-emacs packages based on tangled source

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: best practices query: non-emacs packages based on tangled source
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 10:09:52 +0100

On Thursday, 15 Oct 2020 at 21:11, Greg Minshall wrote:
> i can "build" whatever files are needed to release the package.  but,
> it's nice to be able to let people look at the sources, maybe submit
> 'pull requests', etc.

I have recently done this with a Julia project which I make available at
github.  All code and documentation is developed in a single org and
files tangled etc. to create the github repository for the project.

I include the org file in the repository although the HTML that I
generate from it (as documentation) is hosted on my work web site for
visibility reasons.

If you're interested, you can see all the files including the complete
org file at https://github.com/ericsfraga/Fresa.jl

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.4-57-g8402c4