from headers to tables, wrap long lines automatically

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: from headers to tables, wrap long lines automatically
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 17:52:15 +0200

Hi

Please look at this the resulting table has a very long entry. How could
I force a line break? Of course I can go to the table and wrap the line,
but this is not what I want.

Thanks

Uwe Brauer

#+begin_src
*   University Göttingen
   :PROPERTIES:
   :COLUMNS:  %10IP(IP) %10TIT(Title) %17Date(Date)
   :ID:       Issues
   :END:

** Grant 123456
   :PROPERTIES:
   :IP:       Bernhard Riemann
   :TIT:      The final and most convincing proof the the Riemann Hypothesis by
very very elementary methods.
   :DATE:     January 1859-Today
   :END:

#+TBLNAME: ucm
#+BEGIN: columnview :hlines 1 :indent nil :format "%50ITEM(Project) %5IP(IP)
%12Date %5TIT(Titule)"
| Project              | IP               | Date               | Titule

| University Göttingen |                  |                    |

| Grant 123456         | Bernhard Riemann | January 1859-Today | The final and
most convincing proof the the Riemann Hypothesis by very very elementary
methods. |
#+END
#+end_src