Re: Bug: org-cycle stops working on Org files with empty lines at end of

From: stardiviner
Subject: Re: Bug: org-cycle stops working on Org files with empty lines at end of buffer [9.4 (9.4-elpaplus @ /home/brentg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200914/)]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 15:20:50 +0800

A simple temporary solution to this bug is remove hook function from
~org-cycle-hook~:

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
(remove-hook 'org-cycle-hook #'org-cycle-show-empty-lines)
#+end_src

--
[ stardiviner ]
       I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express.

       Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/
       IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner
       GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3