Re: How to restore old C-u C-c C-t behavior?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: How to restore old C-u C-c C-t behavior?
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 08:43:22 +0100

On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 5:59 AM Piotr Isajew via General discussions about Org-mode. <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org> wrote:
Hi,

I've recently upgraded from version 8.2 to 9.3 and one change
I've noticed is that the behavior of C-u C-c C-t is different.

It used to prompt me for a desired target state to which the task
is going to be set. Now it just advances to next state and
captures the note on its way.

This is what C-c C-t does.  It prompts you for a key to select the secured state.

Also take a look at the variable `org-use-fast-todo-selection'.

Carsten

Is there an easy way to revert to the old behavior?