Re: New website - back to the old unicorn!

From: TEC
Subject: Re: New website - back to the old unicorn!
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 17:44:16 +0800

Hi Everyone, just a quick note from me:

Regarding the intermediate state, there are a few teething issues that
have appeared when deploying the site on orgmode.org.*

If we could hold off from announcing this on some of the more
high-traffic forums till these get sorted out that would be appreciated
:) We want people to get the best possible first impression of the
revamp after all.

Timothy.

*The favicon, font, and .gif files are not served properly ATM for example