Re: New website - back to the old unicorn!

From: TEC
Subject: Re: New website - back to the old unicorn!
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 18:53:10 +0800

Leo Vivier <zaeph@zaeph.net> writes:

I really like the new design. You’ve done some fantastic work, Timoty,
as well as all the people who’ve contributed. :)

Thanks for the kind words! It means a lot to hear that the revamp is
going down well 😊.

I especially like the new page for Tools:
https://orgmode.org/tools.html

The only nitpick I’d have on that page is that we’re grabbing the picture from remote domains, which means that users of uMatrix have to greenlight them before they can be displayed. A solution could be to
host them ourselves, which should have a minimal footprint.

The plan is actually to move this page over to Worg, once the stylesheet for Worg has been adjusted to allow for such column layouts. I'll bear
this in mind for when it's ported over :)

--
Timothy