Re: New website - back to the old unicorn!

From: TEC
Subject: Re: New website - back to the old unicorn!
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 22:19:31 +0800

Nick Dokos <ndokos@gmail.com> writes:

One thing that I have done in the past (and I'm probably not the onlye one) on the Emacs SE is refer people to the mailing list through the old link: https://orgmode.ord/community.html which does not exist any more, so we have a whole lot of broken links on Emacs SE at the moment: can something be done to restore the functionality of those links?

Thanks!