Re: Archiving repeated tasks under corresponding date tree for each repe

From: Julius Dittmar
Subject: Re: Archiving repeated tasks under corresponding date tree for each repeated item
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2020 15:18:57 +0100

Hi Gerardo,

I am by far no expert, but I think with the kind of setup you currently
use your goal cannot be reached: The repeating task you use is one
single task, and it will be archived as that one single task.

There's a different way to approach repeating tasks though that might
meet your requirements: Copying that task for each repeat. There's a
command (org-clone-subtree-with-time-shift) that lets you copy a task
easily. With that you have different tasks that can be archived separately.

I did never use this approach myself though.

Perhaps that helps,

Julius Dittmar