Re: Thoughts on the standardization of Org

From: TEC
Subject: Re: Thoughts on the standardization of Org
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2020 04:27:22 +0800

On Tuesday,  3 Nov 2020 at 05:31, Ken Mankoff wrote:
But I'm weary of seeing all my colleagues say "Jupyter" and not "Org"

+1 (not to mention the case of MSWord instead of Jupyter)
🤢

So, yes, if TEC or others can get us there, I'm all for it but they'll
have to prise emacs out of hands when I expire...

Hehe. I'll have a look and see how hard it seems. I'm hoping at least someone else finds it interesting enough to reply to my call for help
and give me some company 😃.

No need to pry Emacs out of anything ... after all, his idea is all
about sneakily inserting it into people's workflow 😉.

--
Timothy