Miscellaneous fix, make `org-goto-first-child' behave intuitively before

From: Gustav Wikström
Subject: Miscellaneous fix, make `org-goto-first-child' behave intuitively before first heading
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2020 00:02:53 +0000

Hi again,

While fixing other issues in the code I found thing worth improving. Thought to
just briefly mention it here as well, for full transparency.
`org-goto-first-child' now understand what a child is when before first
heading. This is inline with how other outline functions behave.

Since this change, and the other changes I've made, are relatively small I
haven't taken them through any review process on the list. To save us all of
some bureaucracy.

--- Commit dad436c60
Make `org-goto-first-child' behave intuitively before first heading

* lisp/org.el (org-goto-first-child): Make it understand outline
level 0 as well.  The function now behaves intuitively also before
first heading.

Regards
Gustav