Is there possibility to provide back links to each finely grained part o

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Is there possibility to provide back links to each finely grained part of Org file?
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2020 23:40:22 +0300

In reference to Doug Engelbart's vision:
https://www.dougengelbart.org/content/view/116/#7j

I am asking if there is feature in Org mode that could generate a back
link or #name or other tags in export so that each part of Org file
can be later finely referenced?

Example may be seen on the above link. On the right side there are 7j
or 7d names to which anybody can link to pin point specific paragraph.

I know that #names exist in HTML export for *** headings. Do they or
can they exist for every paragraph or item listed?

Jean