Re: S-RET

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: S-RET
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2020 17:27:43 -0500

you can find a lot of functions like the ones in jupyter at https://github.com/jkitchin/scimax/blob/master/scimax-ob.el. I setup my ipython like this: https://github.com/jkitchin/scimax/blob/master/scimax-org-babel-ipython-upstream.el#L89

although I will note there are several setups in that file, e.g. this hydra:
https://github.com/jkitchin/scimax/blob/master/scimax-org-babel-ipython-upstream.el#L271

and these:
edit: https://github.com/jkitchin/scimax/blob/master/scimax-org-babel-ipython-upstream.el#L271
command: https://github.com/jkitchin/scimax/blob/master/scimax-org-babel-ipython-upstream.el#L526

I don't use them all, but leave them to remind me sometimes.

John

Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F
Department of Chemical Engineering