Re: One vs many directories

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: One vs many directories
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2020 13:13:07 +0800

> Having a tall directory tree with many leaves and branches is against
> Org's philosophy.

I am wondering what you mean by Org's philosophy. Why would it have
anything to do with directories?

> Here is my argument that such a structure is objectively correct for
> personal info management:
>
> https://github.com/cyberthal/10-Bins-template

If you wanted feedback on this, I believe that Karl Voit's article below
is relevant. I guess you can even directly contact him if you wish - he
knows a lot about theory of classification.

https://karl-voit.at/2020/01/25/avoid-complex-folder-hierarchies/

Best,
Ihor