Don’t select-frame after Babel export

From: Titus von der Malsburg
Subject: Don’t select-frame after Babel export
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 12:50:29 +0100

When I export an org document to PDF via Babel, the frame is select at the end
of the process.  Is there a way to prevent this?

Example:

1. Request exporting the following org file to PDF via `C-e C-p`:

  This is a test:

  #+BEGIN_SRC elisp :eval yes :exports both
  (sit-for 3)
  (print "Done!")
  #+END_SRC

2. Then immediately iconify the Emacs frame.
3. Wait until the end of the 3 seconds.
Result: The Emacs frame will be raised and focused.

Background: I often export computation-heavy org documents and work on
something else in the meantime.  I don’t want Emacs to interfere with that
other work when it’s done exporting.

  Titus