Re: One vs many directories

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: One vs many directories
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 14:02:38 +0300

* Texas Cyberthal <texas.cyberthal@gmail.com> [2020-11-25 13:40]:
> > You also spoke of device, do you really mean physical device?
>
> Brain-Computer Interface is a term that usually means an
> electromagnetic connection between nerves and electronics.  However,
> really a keyboard is a superior version of that for non-motor tasks,
> despite being insulated on both ends with skin and plastic.

hahahha you are right

> Because you built your own SME CRM.  My point is that an SME CRM
> should probably be a separate entity from a Textmind.  Their
> purposes conflict.

Really, but for me those similarities extend each other. Not that I am
sorting files by Textmind but I do have similar method in sorting
files. You sort files by tags in a hierachy, that is the concept of
Textmind. How tags are called or how they relate to each other is then
rather implementation.

Anyway I wish to know more of that, subscribe me to your mailing
list. In last days I got more ideas than I was thinking I will, all
from this Org mailing list.

And now slowly I start implementing.

I like Org but I also like more structured data.