Re: Adding Org Files to org-agenda-files

From: Detlef Steuer
Subject: Re: Adding Org Files to org-agenda-files
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 20:26:56 +0100

Am Sat, 28 Nov 2020 20:16:52 +0100
schrieb daniela-spit@gmx.it:

> Something is wrong.  Now I have done as follows, but Org Agenda still
> shows meetings.
>
> (setq org-agenda-files
>    '("~/02histr/gadmin/todo.rcl.org"
>      "~/02histr/gadmin/writing.rcl.org"
>      "~/02histr/gadmin/health.rcl.org"))

To take effect this setting must be executed C-x C-e
in a running session. See:
https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/efaq/Evaluating-Emacs-Lisp-code.html

Or, if still unsure how all this stuff interacts, restart emacs after
altering the init file. Don't ask how for long I did it that way.

Detlef