Re: Adding Org Files to org-agenda-files

From: daniela-spit
Subject: Re: Adding Org Files to org-agenda-files
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 21:40:49 +0100

I have now identified the problem.  If incidentally, one of the user defined
files in org-agenda-files does not exist, emacs demands that the file if
removed.  Additionally Emacs takes over the user's settings by hardwiring
org-agenda-files at the end of the file .emacs.

This should be considered a bug.