Re: looking for a macro eval workaround (9.1 vs 9.2 and +) for export ba

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: looking for a macro eval workaround (9.1 vs 9.2 and +) for export backend test
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 17:45:24 +0000

On Sunday, 29 Nov 2020 at 18:30, Bruno BEAUFILS wrote:
> Any way this nice clean solution works well for almost all my cases
> but one: when I include image I want them to be in pdf format in LaTeX
> export and in original svg source when exporting in HTML.

I used to do this the same way you are trying, using the backend
information, but I was never entirely happy with what I achieved.  Since
then, I simply avoid having documents that will be exported to more than
one target... yes, I chickened out! ;-)

Hopefully somebody else can chime in.

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.4-143-g9a1549