Org-GCal ?

From: David Masterson
Subject: Org-GCal ?
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 16:32:49 -0800

Anyone using org-gcal?  I just got it hooked up and am now trying to
figure out how to fit it into my workflow.  My issue is (CMIAW) that
org-gcal seems to have a 1 to 1 connection between a Google calendar and
an Org file (org-gcal-file-alist).  I'm trying to figure out how to use
this when my workflow is split across many Org files.

Any ideas?
--
David Masterson