Re: Exporting .org to .md for Sourcehut (sr.ht); ox-md not following Mar

From: TRS-80
Subject: Re: Exporting .org to .md for Sourcehut (sr.ht); ox-md not following Markdown spec?
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2020 16:32:28 -0500

On 2020-12-02 14:56, TRS-80 wrote:
On 2020-12-02 14:12, Jean Louis wrote:
Try using pandoc Org to Markdown as that could help until Org
exporting start working how it should.

Great minds must think alike! :) I tried that already but in-page links
which look like:

```
[[*Setup][Setup]]
```

Somehow get exported to:

```
*Setup*
```

...which is not a link at all, but rather just italicised text.

In fact, I think I will go now and bring that up to pandoc project...

FWIW, I did go and post to their mailing list:

https://groups.google.com/g/pandoc-discuss/c/D-8J4RGiYsk/m/g45AutiNAAAJ

Cheers,
TRS-80