Re: Missing line breaks in Beamer with alltt

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: Missing line breaks in Beamer with alltt
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2020 15:17:04 +0000

On Friday,  4 Dec 2020 at 16:03, Jarmo Hurri wrote:
> I have an eerie feeling that this should be either
> a) fixed so that it works without inserting fragile, or
> b) written down somewhere in documentation.
> Any ideas?

This is a beamer issue and I think it is mentioned somewhere in the
beamer documentation.

Of course, it wouldn't hurt to say something in the org beamer
documentation, probably on Worg.  I'm sure patches or contributions
would be welcome!

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.4-143-g9a1549