Re: org-mac-link patch

From: Jan Lübke
Subject: Re: org-mac-link patch
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2020 15:01:49 +0100

Good morning,

this is my first time submitting a patch, here. I hope I did everything right.
If I made a mistake, please let me know. If you have any questions, feel free
to ask.

Not sure if this is even an official bug, yet. However here is a fix for a
strange behaviour: Links to mail.app don’t open any more after upgrading to
macOS 11.

Thank you for making orgmode!

Jan Lübke