Org Capture Menu cannot be fully viewed

From: pietru
Subject: Org Capture Menu cannot be fully viewed
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 03:08:20 +0100

Here is one version of a template

(setq capture-template-investigation-type '(

 ("a" "Historic Background Research Site Evaluation/Testing" entry
  (file "~/histr/archaeol.org")
  "* Site_Type: %?\n %T\n")

 ("b" "Systematic Survey Data Recovery/Excavation" entry
  (file "~/histr/archaeol.org")
  "* Site_Type: %?\n %T\n")

 ("c" "Records Search or Inventory Checking" entry
  (file "~/histr/archaeol.org")
  "* Site_Type: %?\n %T\n")

 ("d" "Site Stewardship Monitoring" entry
  (file "~/histr/archaeol.org")
  "* Site_Type: %?\n %T\n")

 ("e" "Site Stabilization" entry
  (file "~/histr/archaeol.org")
  "* Site_Type: %?\n %T\n")

 ("f" "Heritage Management" entry
  (file "~/histr/archaeol.org")
  "* Site_Type: %?\n %T\n")

 ("g" "Environment Research" entry
  (file "~/histr/archaeol.org")
  "* Site_Type: %?\n %T\n")

 ("h" "Reconnaissance or Survey" entry
  (file "~/histr/archaeol.org")
  "* Site_Type: %?\n %T\n")

 ("i" "Methodology, Theory, or Synthesis" entry
  (file "~/histr/archaeol.org")
  "* Site_Type: %?\n %T\n")

 ("j" "Collections Research" entry
  (file "~/histr/archaeol.org")
  "* Site_Type: %?\n %T\n")

 ("k" "Consultation" entry
  (file "~/histr/archaeol.org")
  "* Site_Type: %?\n %T\n")

 ("l" "Ethnographic Research" entry
  (file "~/histr/archaeol.org")
  "* Site_Type: %?\n %T\n")

 ("m" "Research Design or Data Recovery Plan" entry
  (file "~/histr/archaeol.org")
  "* Site_Type: %?\n %T\n")

 ("n" "Architectural Survey" entry
  (file "~/histr/archaeol.org")
  "* Site_Type: %?\n %T\n")

 ("o" "Ethnohistoric Research" entry
  (file "~/histr/archaeol.org")
  "* Site_Type: %?\n %T\n")

 ("p" "Ground Disturbance Monitoring" entry
  (file "~/histr/archaeol.org")
  "* Site_Type: %?\n %T\n")

 ("q" "Geophysical Survey" entry
  (file "~/histr/archaeol.org")
  "* Site_Type: %?\n %T\n")

 ("r" "Archaeological Overview" entry
  (file "~/histr/archaeol.org")
  "* Site_Type: %?\n %T\n")

 ("s" "Bioarchaeological Research" entry
  (file "~/histr/archaeol.org")
  "* Site_Type: %?\n %T\n")

 ("t" "Architectural Documentation" entry
  (file "~/histr/archaeol.org")
  "* Site_Type: %?\n %T\n")

 ("u" "Remote Sensing" entry
  (file "~/histr/archaeol.org")