Re: Emacs inserts hardwired org-agenda-files variable, overwriting user

From: TRS-80
Subject: Re: Emacs inserts hardwired org-agenda-files variable, overwriting user options
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 22:33:03 -0500

On 2020-12-11 21:35, Jean Louis wrote:

By the way I have completely switched all action management to my
database system with tabulated list mode. No more using Org for action
management, only for document, not even short notes.

It sounds like you have well moved on to another solution by now,
however I did want to point out what I thought was one small factual
inaccuracy.

Org mode have imposed reverse on users where for example a list of
items is only then completed as DONE when subordinate tasks have been
completed as DONE

Unless I am badly mistaken, I think this is only true when
org-enforce-todo-dependencies is non-nil?

Cheers,
TRS-80