#+include and org-export-before-processing-hook

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: #+include and org-export-before-processing-hook
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 16:28:55 +0000

Hello,

I have a particular function that I want to invoke when exporting an org
file.  This works just fine, adding this function to the
org-export-before-processing-hook, for simple org files.  However, if I
have an org file which uses #+include: to include other org files, it
seems like the processing doesn't happen on included files.

How can I get the function in the hook to process included files?  In
other words, I wish to process the complete org file that results from
incorporating the include files.

I have tried both
#+include: included.org
and
#+include: included.org src org
and neither works.

Thank you,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.4-160-g7c8dce