Agenda clock-report-mode doesn't observe agenda filters

From: Tory S. Anderson
Subject: Agenda clock-report-mode doesn't observe agenda filters
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 11:04:36 -0700

I love org-agenda-clockreport-mode . However, I have several files that include
my work projects, and they all have my :WORK: tag on them. I want to get the
number of hours put into :WORK: for the period and understand that the way is
supposed to be to just filter my agenda view to be what I am interested in,
then look at the associated clockreport at the bottom. However, the clockreport
seems to always calculate everything, regardless of my agenda filters (showing
time results for things NOT showing with my current filters). Looks like a bug,
unless I misunderstood something.

- Tory