Re: TEC: update the new website ML page?

From: Russell Adams
Subject: Re: TEC: update the new website ML page?
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 19:14:05 +0100

On Tue, Dec 15, 2020 at 12:29:06AM +0800, TEC wrote:

> > However Worg is a key component because it's community maintained
> > documentation. Not just anyone can upload to the main site, but Worg
> > is as "wiki" as we have. As an integral part of the community
> > supported documentation I thought it should be in the header.
>
> I do see your point. I think in order to warrant being presented as a
> one-step-from-the-homepage target it would be good to tidy up the Worg
> homepage.

That's a valid criticism. Worg's main page could use an update to look
more like the main site.

Does Worg's landing page updates need to be addressed before we link
to it in the header?

Any improvements to Worg will require additional volunteer efforts and
will take some time.

Not linking it as an important part of the Org site could contribute
to continued inattention.

I leave it up to you. I value your work revamping the main site, and
you are clearly much more skilled in HTML presentation of information
than I.

Thanks.