Re: org-mime: markdown not html

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: org-mime: markdown not html
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 17:53:16 +0100

>>> "JL" == Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> writes:

> * Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es> [2020-12-19 23:28]:
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> Does anybody know a package which would allow, using say gnus, to
>> markdown-ise an email, that would be useful for sending email to github
>> issues.

> just try using markdown markup. *Nothing* prevents you doing so, does
> it?

That is what I started to do, I reply to a message, via gnus, when the
reply window pops up I use the indirect-buffer command to switch to
markdown, do my formatting and go back to message mode.
I hope for a more automated process, there is outorg-edit-as-org that
allows you to edit messages as if they were org file, I hoped to find
something similar for markdown.