Re: *strong* markup not honored at boundary of macro input during HTML e

From: Juan Manuel Macías
Subject: Re: *strong* markup not honored at boundary of macro input during HTML export
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 17:05:53 +0100

You're welcome. Some time ago I had a similar problem with a LaTeX
command with arguments that I wanted to include in a macro. Since the
character U+200b is a kind of "ghost space", it can act as an "invisible
barrier" between the emphasis marks and the characters that precede or
follow them. An emergency cure ;-)

Regards,

Juan Manuel