Bug: Org-Journal & Org v9.4.4 (org-deadline)?

From: David Masterson
Subject: Bug: Org-Journal & Org v9.4.4 (org-deadline)?
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 22:22:35 -0800

I haven't figured it out yet, but there seems to be a bug between Org
and Org-Journal.  Both recently got updated to the latest versions and
then I noticed that org-deadline would have a problem with the version
number.  I believe that Org-Journal installs a function into a hook for
(in)visible text which is causing the problem.

Does anyone recognize this?  Forgive the poor bug description, I deleted
org-journal from .emacs.d/elpa to stop Emacs from setting the hook, so,
when I have time, I'll try again.
--
David Masterson