Can't activate orgmode after the installation of its git master version.

From: Hongyi Zhao
Subject: Can't activate orgmode after the installation of its git master version.
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2020 21:34:18 +0800

On Ubuntu 20.10, I compiled the latest git master version of emacs,
but I can't activate the org-mode command from within it. So I try to install
the orgmode using its git repository according to the official guidance [1] as
shown below.

$ git clone https://code.orgmode.org/bzg/org-mode.git
Public/repo/code.orgmode.org/bzg/org-mode.git
$ cd code.orgmode.org/bzg/org-mode.git
$ make autoloads

Then add the following lines into ~/.emacs.d/init.el:

(add-to-list 'load-path "~/Public/repo/code.orgmode.org/bzg/org-mode.git/lisp")
(add-to-list 'load-path
"~/Public/repo/code.orgmode.org/bzg/org-mode.git/contrib/lisp" t)

But after I started emacs and issue the instructions 'M-x org-mode RET', I
see the following information in the minibuffer:

M-x org-mode [No match]

As you can see, the org-mode is still not available. Any hints for
solving this problem is highly appreciated.

[1] https://orgmode.org/manual/Installation.html.

Regards
Theory and Simulation of Materials
Hebei Polytechnic University of Science and Technology engineering
NO. 552 North Gangtie Road, Xingtai, China