Re: A way to avoid unwanted new lines when using paragraph quotes?

From: Diego Zamboni
Subject: Re: A way to avoid unwanted new lines when using paragraph quotes?
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2020 22:25:00 +0100

Hmm, that fixes the new line before the "sub bullet under test 3, with
a quote".  However, a new line still remains after the quote ends (and
before the "Test 4" starts).  Is it possible to nuke that too?  If
not, that's okay, I can live with it. :-)

That should be possible with CSS as well, but as I'm not a CSS expert, I'll leave it for you to figure out :)

--Diego