Re: Org to ConTeXt exporter?

From: Juan Manuel Macías
Subject: Re: Org to ConTeXt exporter?
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2020 16:38:23 +0100

Hello, Marcin,

> Creating an exporter from scratch is probably easier than you think.
> A few years ago I planned a tutorial about this, but another job
> happened, then covid happened etc.  Now that I finished some big project
> taking me a lot of time, I might be tempted to revisit that.  Would
> there be demand for a DYI Org-exporter-from-scratch tutorial?

Thank you for your answer. Actually a tutorial on how to create an
exporter from scratch (I think) would be really interesting. Some time
ago I was tempted to start writing an exporter for ConTeXt, studying the
code of the other exporters, but for time and work reasons I left the
project abandoned.

If you finally write that tutorial, I could also translate it into
Spanish to spread it out among Spanish-speaking Org users.

Regards,

Juan Manuel